There is no doubt that certain pandemic trends have changed the way we live, shop and spend our time. Over the past 20 months, our homes have become our central hub and created a boon for retailers focused on furnishings, wares and home improvement.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc., the world’s largest digitally-driven, design-driven and sustainable retailer in the world, is no exception and has launched a credit card program in partnership with Capital One that will make it easier and more rewarding. the reorganization of all these spaces. working overtime right now: home offices, family rooms, kitchens and every other nook and cranny of your home.
When shopping at popular brands like Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Mark & Graham, the Key Rewards credit card program can help you earn more by maximizing and redeveloping the spaces in your home. From kitchen utensils to furniture to decorative pieces, you are bound to find something and now earn up to 10% rewards with the Key Rewards Card.
What does the Key Rewards visa offer?
- Welcome offer: 10% rewards in the Williams Sonoma family of brands for your first 30 days from account opening
- Reward rate: 5% back to the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands including Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, West Elm and Mark & Graham; 4% rewards in grocery stores and restaurants (excluding fast food); 1% cashback as a reward everywhere else the card is accepted
- Annual subscription: $ 0
- Regular APR: variable of 24.99%
As you can see, this no annual fee card offers a generous no-fee rewards structure, so you can earn both on your spending in the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands and on other common categories such as grocery and restaurant expenses. market-leading value in retail cards. With the promotional finance offer, you can include bigger and more expensive items like furniture in your budget without paying exorbitant interest charges.
For every $ 20 in rewards you earn, you will receive a $ 20 rewards certificate after 30 days. Award certificates can only be redeemed at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. branded stores and online.
In addition to this rewards structure, cardholders can expect a few other benefits:
- $ 25 anniversary reward
- Free Standard Delivery at Williams Sonoma
- Free design services for your home
As a Visa Signature card, Key Rewards cards offer additional benefits and advantages, including:
- Visa Signature Concierge Service
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Road Expedition®
- Norton LifeLock
- Travel, fine wines and gastronomy and sports benefits
- For more information on these benefits, see our comprehensive guide to Visa Signature cards.
Where can I use the Key Rewards visa?
Unlike some store credit cards which are closed loop cards meaning you can only use them in the store that issues the credit card, you can use this card anywhere Visa is accepted. If you’re looking to earn 5% in rewards redeemable for Williams-Sonoma, Inc. purchases, here are the seven brands you can spend and redeem on:
- Pottery barn
- Pottery Barn Children
- Pottery Barn Teen
- Williams sonoma
- Williams Sonoma Home
- Western elm
- Marc and Graham
Get what you need for the special moments in life
Whether you’re building a home office or getting the perfect gift for a special occasion, the Key Rewards visa helps you earn rewards on high-quality, stylish housewares. If you’re ready to make your interior interior designer or consummate gift giver stand out, the card’s additional perks and promotions make getting started even more interesting. You can request this card here.